Friday, February 12, 2010

Watch Shrimp Boats Come In Fort Myers I Recently Developed An Allergy To Shrimp Apparently. What Else Should I Watch Out For, If Anything?

I recently developed an allergy to shrimp apparently. What else should I watch out for, if anything? - watch shrimp boats come in fort myers

You should look for shells, ie, lobsters, crabs, clams and other seafood to look like squid, octopus, eel. Allergic to shellfish can be fatal, and tend to deteriorate, it is with repeated exposure. I wear a Epi-Pen, and another serving of food in the buffet with seafood they have. I avoid shaking hands with people, whether in an event that offers seafood and food allgergy website anaphalaxis network has excellent resources and information, including maps that carry with them when you can dine at the chef about your allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment