Monday, December 14, 2009

List Of Christian Phrases I Don't Know What Else I Want For Christmas! Ideas? (16yr Girl)?

I don't know what else I want for Christmas! Ideas? (16yr girl)? - list of christian phrases

I'm in makeup or clothes or any luxury high heels. Anything you wear is shirts, long sleeve shirts, long pants and socks.

My father is the $ 250 on me and everything that happens not just put in my bank account. My parents are divorced.

This is what I have on my list:
1. Catchphrase fixtures ($ 20)
2. Mad Gab ($ 17)
3. Sims 2 Deluxe ($ 20)
4. Dakona: Perfect CD changer ($ 10)
5. Prison Tycoon 2 ($ 10)
6. Bible Mad Gab Card (not the game, $?)

What else? I love fresh table games, computer games, CD Christian, bumper stickers, very good things for the car ... such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment